Faith + Work Ethic are Keys to ACN Success
Hello ACN Family,
I saw this quote and I thought, well, it’s HALF right.
“Faith is that quality or power by which the things desired become the things possessed.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
This is only HALF right, because in ACN, you ABSOLUTELY DO have to have FAITH. However, you could have all the faith in the world, but if you have no work ethic behind that faith, your success is not going to just drop out of the sky. Faith alone does not replace the need for effort and growth.
To me, faith just means you are not in this alone. It means acknowledging that HE has already done HIS part, and as long as YOU do YOURS (and that’s key), in which case the quote is correct.
As you go about your day to reach your ACN goals, you have to have FAITH. Faith that…
- You already have the strength to do all that you need to do.
- Your sense of giving to others will grow bigger than your sense of self.
- You will have all the details of other responsibilities of your busy lives harmoniously worked out and taken care of in order to free you up to MAKE the time for your business.
- You are being guided every step of the way so that opportunities will open up to you around each corner and every step you take.
- You will have just the right words to know what to say and what not to say at just the right time.
- You are being held up and held onto while you GROW through this incredible, life changing, journey.
THAT’S the kind of FAITH we need to have… and then… WORK LIKE CRAZY!!
Plain and simple, the more people that see a presentation and go through the process, the more success you’ll have!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
God bless you and yours,
ACN COC and SVP