Commit Yourself To Greatness
I was at my daughter’s game recently, and a friend asked where my wife was. I mentioned that she was at school helping out, and that my wife is very involved. “Involved?” my friend exclaimed, “no, your wife is committed! Most people are involved but few are committed.” The friend went on to share the difference. By the time she had finished her explanation, I realized the difference between what it takes to be involved and what it takes to be committed.
Are you committed or involved? Give it some thought.
Involvement takes little energy or effort. Involved people treat International Training Events like a getaway, almost like a vacation. Committed people come to events for a reason: a passion to learn and develop. You can see the difference between those who are committed and those that are involved. Just look at ACN’s leaders.
The upcoming International Training Event falls at the end of the month and the end of one of ACN’s most successful summer quarters ever. The committed person understands this and will make Charlotte a working weekend. They will be prepared, focused, accessible, and will stay in contact with everyone at the event and even those who couldn’t make it. They are determined to move their team forward. The involved person will hope someone else takes action, will hope someone else steps up, will hope they have a productive month, will hope they meet up with their team, and will hope someone back home keeps working. Decide whether you will be committed or involved the weekend of the Charlotte Event, the choice is yours. A committed person is prepared to build their business through a weekend like this.
How to come prepared:
- Bring your contact list, and include the people you are most afraid to call. We can give you courage!
- Bring a list of potential customers – you will better understand our services
- Have names and numbers of prospects with notes on each, including their “why”
- Bring the names of prospects you have personally encouraged to attend PBRs or weekly meetings over the last 30- 60 days
- Bring the names and contact information of down line prospects you have met at meetings and PBRs over the last 30- 60 days
- Bring an open mind and prepare to be led by example
- Be prepared to make calls
You will never have a better environment or have more support than you will right there in the arena. This will be one of the most amazing weekends in the history of our company. We will have announcements, training and game planning set up to help each and every person be prepared for our biggest fourth quarter ever, but also to help the prepared committed person make the last weekend of the month the most productive one they have ever had.
To the committed: let’s make the Charlotte International Training weekend cap off your biggest month ever.
Wishing you all success,
VP of North American Sales