There has never been a better time to be with ACN. The International Training Event will be here before we know it, and there are only 6 days left to pre-register for the event! Special guest speaker Chris Widener will be sharing a brand new training on transformational leadership, the details of which you can find here: http://youtu.be/RqF_JrSxk0U
The Residual Revolution continues through the month of June at ACN. Be sure you listen in to a special June message from ACN Co-Founder Greg Provenzano to learn about this month’s bonus, the latest ACN news, and to get a sneak peek of what’s planned for our International Training Event! Maximize your Residual Income, and make the most of June by listening to Greg’s message here: http://ow.ly/lA4va
At ACN’s International Convention in Charlotte, NC, the Circle of Champions Members presented ACN’s Co-Founders with a token of their appreciation – a book of letters from Circle of Champions Members from the past 20 years. Here is one of the letters written by ACN Circle of Champions Member and Senior Vice President Spencer Hunn.
I flew on a buddy pass from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles when an excited acquaintance begged me. Even though college baseball was my focus, I was moving, and school was starting, I had an overwhelming feeling to take the weekend road trip! That Saturday I saw Independent Business Owner Mike Bisutti and met ACN Co-Founder Greg Provenzano! That started a 10 year adventure that I could have never foreseen. Becoming an SVP and having my parents also promoted to SVP more than proves the opportunity you guys have created is life changing. Thanks for designing a game that we can win at! Thank you for bringing me into the major leagues of business!
Circle of Champions Member and Senior Vice President
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.” Calvin Coolidge
One of the main characteristics I find in unsuccessful people is that they look at successful people and think that it must have been easy for them to achieve that success. They think that the successful person must have been lucky, or was born into the right family, or somehow hasn’t been plagued with the obstacles that all the “regular” people have.
What they don’t realize is that every successful person faces obstacles, even if they got a head start in life. Every successful person has to overcome hardships, defeat problems and persevere into their success.
Here is something I say in most of my speeches:
“The difference between the successful and the unsuccessful is not the absence of obstacles, but the presence of perseverance.”
Everybody has obstacles. The successful have perseverance. When faced with a challenge, the successful press through while the unsuccessful make excuses and quit.
It takes tenacity to get to the top, no matter what field you are in. This includes Direct Selling. You are going to face hardships. People will disappoint you. You will have setbacks. There will be obstacles. Mountains to climb, rivers to cross and valleys to trudge through. Successful people persevere. And because they persevere they also get to experience the greatness of success. They get the rewards that come from pushing through to the end!
“Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs.” Malcolm Forbes
Instead of looking at pressure and trials as the reason to quit, get tenacious, persevere and see obstacles as the very thing that will make your life the beautiful thing that you desire it to be. Just as we see the pressure on coal turns it into diamonds, see the hard times as your opportunity to learn, to grow, and to be transformed. See these trials as the very things that will make you stronger and allow you to live your dream life!
Trials will surely come. Life will get hard. You will want to quit.
Then you will have a choice: Will you give up? Or will you persevere? The choice you make will determine much of the rest of your life.
My advice? Persevere. That’s what all successful people do.
I look forward to speaking to each and every one of you at ACN’s International Training Event in Los Angeles, both from the main stage and at the leadership event! I have a brand new speech on Transformational Leadership that I am really excited about. See you there!
Chris Widener is a personal development and leadership expert who has authored over 450 articles and 9 books, Including a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller. He will be ACN’s Special Guest Speaker at our International Training Event in Los Angeles, CA June 21-23, 2013. To register for the event, visit http://ow.ly/kZy8U. For a special video message from Chris Widener, visit: http://youtu.be/RqF_JrSxk0U
We are celebrating Mothers today all over the world, so Happy Mother’s Day to you wherever you are! As I am reflecting on my journey with ACN, I am reminded daily of the sole reason I took a stance and made a decision to do something so out of the box for me. Their names are Lucas and Tyler and they are my rays of sunshine, my heartbeat, my laughter, my reason to fight, my reason to never quit, my reason to become something they could be proud of…my boys! I could write for hours and share so many stories of how our lives have transformed because of this Opportunity, the people in this company and the love we are surrounded by every day!
Before ACN, I was at the end of my rope. I was running a business, but the business was really running me. Time with my kids was not really what I call time. Yes, there were times we were all home, but when your life has you so occupied that everyone is in their own race there is a breakdown in relationships. Sports, homework, laundry, mom dealing with her clients 24-7, bills, debt, trucks, girlfriends…. Where does it end? We were at a point where I knew if something didn’t shift for me, I would not have the relationship with my boys that I yearned for. I knew that they would grow up, move out of the house and these precious moments would be gone. I wanted our life back! I wanted to feel like a great mom, a mom that could have a career and make sure that my kids knew they came first in my life. I felt like I was failing miserably at all of it.
February 2007 was when my prayer was answered. I felt it the moment I saw the business plan. ACN was the answer to replacing our income and having time to go right alongside of it. Oh how right I was! To build this business as a family has allowed us to have a common future and a common bond together! The lessons I have been able to teach them over these last 6 years are lessons they would have only learned by watching someone else! Yes, there were major sacrifices through our journey – evenings away from home, basketball games missed, vacations not taken, but only for a short amount of time. You see, I knew if something was given up in the short term, the payoff would be that much greater in the long term. My mentor taught me that you have to give up to go up and those are words we all live by today. Here is what I also realized. My kids were fine! It was me, as a mom, that made the worry that much greater!
What is the payoff for me as a mom now? To know that I have a made such a difference in their lives, both financially and emotionally. We have the quality time now on any given day to do what we want, when we want. To be able to show and teach them how to truly give to others in need. To feel I have finally shown them that when you treat people with love and kindness it will come back twenty fold. To know that they have a truly happy mom, a mom that loves to laugh, loves to play, loves to day dream, and loves to love them! They never knew that mom before ACN because I was so suffocated by the realities of life. To know I am a hero in their hearts forever. To feel like I have found my purpose not just as a mom, but as a woman! A woman wants to feel important and to have security. Those are the two key ingredients that a woman and a mom need.
ACN fulfills our key ingredients ladies! I have declared 2013 as the YEAR OF THE WOMAN! This is our moment to shine. To unleash our passion. To find our purpose here while our time is still ticking. To serve and love people like they deserve. To offer hope and kindness in a world that is begging for it. To rise above and allow the greatness to be expressed. To be the WOMAN you were born to be!!! A leader, a servant, a friend, a mentor, an inspiration…a MOM! Happy Mother’s Day to all of you incredible women!
All my love,
ACN Circle of Champions Member and Regional Vice President
At ACN’s International Convention in Charlotte, NC, the Circle of Champions Members presented ACN’s Co-Founders with a token of their appreciation – a book of letters from Circle of Champions Members from the past 20 years. Here is one of the letters written by ACN Circle of Champions Members and Senior Vice Presidents Jeremy and Mindy Deeble.
Greg, Robert, Mike and Tony,
We cannot begin to express our gratitude for what you have done for our family! Seven years ago we were praying for a way to make our lives better. The ACN Opportunity was truly an answer to our prayers! As we have been able to go through this incredible journey we have witnessed many miracles, and have seen the hand of God guide and direct our business and us! We know this is truly a blessed company! We are so grateful for this business and your friendship! We love you! Thank you for being such great leaders and mentors!
Jeremy and Mindy Deeble
ACN debuted this video at our International Convention in Charlotte to kick off our 20th Anniversary celebration. Watch as ACN’s Co-Founders reflect on the past 20 years and confirm that the very best is yet to come!
As we look towards the future at ACN, we know that it will be full of success stories that have yet to be written. Our 20 year celebration is truly about each and every one of our Independent Business Owners. We encourage you to share this video with your friends and family to show that our company is rich with history, but poised for continual success in the future. Then, in the comments, share your goals for the future. How you will be a part of ACN’s next 20 years?
A group of students from area North Carolina Universities spent the day shadowing ACN employees at World Headquarters Monday as part of Corporate Shadow Day, a program sponsored by the Working to Educate, Build and Develop (WEBD) organization. WEBD is a group focused on providing educational opportunities to minority students to help draw parallels between what they are learning in the academic environment and what they can expect in the business world.
During Corporate Shadow Day, students were able to sit alongside ACN employees from all departments in order to gain a perspective of the global workforce. ACN employees provided mentoring for the students on possible career paths, understanding the ACN business opportunity, and expanding their professional network.
Personal growth is a cornerstone of ACN and mentorship, from aspiring college students to ACN IBOs who want to advance to the next position, is always a focus for us. Share with us in the comments below – who is helping you to pave your way and achieve your goals?
To learn more about ACN, visit http://www.acninc.com.
If we don’t try, we will never know what we are capable of, or what we might accomplish. To me, ACN is a very simple concept, a very powerful proposition, and one that is well suited for the current economic and social trends in our society and the world of global commerce. Here are my top 10 reasons why the ACN Opportunity makes sense and how it can lead us to accomplishments, both personally and professionally, that we never even knew were possible.
1. Nearly everyone uses a cell phone, a computer and the Internet, watches television, and uses gas and electricity on a daily basis. These services have become an almost automatic and essential part of modern living. We do not have to create awareness or demand for these products and services.
2. Imagine doing a task once, building an organization with customers, and as long as they continue to use the services and pay their monthly bills, you receive compensation for having obtained them as customers. Residual income that can grow is better than linear, flat, or fixed income.
3. Most everyone can use or would like to have extra monthly income, especially if they do not have to disrupt their existing occupation or schedule to obtain it.
4. The compound effect of duplication and multiplication makes time and talent your friends, not your enemies or competition. It helps magnify your opportunities and chances of success rather than diminishing them.
5. Having access to a wealth of personal development resources, which ACN provides, gives you the opportunity to become a more powerful and productive person in all areas of your life. It can make you more efficient, effective, decisive, goal-oriented, self-directed or motivated, and achieve greater success and fulfillment in life. It can help you have more influence or make a greater contribution with your time and talents.
6. Meeting many interesting new people, making new friends and acquaintances, working together, sharing the same purpose and objective, creating a sense of brotherhood and positive energy, sharing life and dreams together, having fun and creating fond memories, learning and benefitting from the examples and experience of others makes for a more rewarding, fulfilling, and enjoyable life experience.
7. ACN is the largest direct-sales company of telecom and energy services in the world, with many successful and high-quality leaders in its ranks.
8. For a one-time initial fee of $499 to get started in business, an independent business owner is provided with a personalized, hosted and maintained website that is state-of-the-art, and offers all the benefits and advantages of an online store. ACN offers many world-class products and materials or tools to help one succeed as if he were a large organization. Compare this low entry fee to the high price of most franchise opportunities, or even the annual business and license fees to conduct business in most places, and what you get in return for that expense, and you must agree that this is a small and negligible investment by comparison.
9. The freedom and flexibility to work from your own home, as little or as much as you want, how you want, when you want, where you want, why you want, with who you want is a powerful business proposition to consider. To be your own boss and set your own schedule, your own goals, plans and actions, and to be accountable for yourself, and be compensated accordingly. Success in ACN is entirely up to you – if you work hard, your success will be measured by your efforts.
10. Everyone knows 20, 50, 100 or more family, friends, acquaintances, and contacts, and can continually add to that number, meeting new people and making new associations – especially if he has something of merit or value to share with them when he does. One never knows what the outcome or destiny of a simple question will be. If you never ask, the answer is always, “No”. But if you do, it could be a powerful, “Yes!”
When you become successful in this business you will be more credible, and others will listen to you more easily. You will have the satisfaction of showing many of the doubters your achievement, and they will admire your success and accomplishment. But guess what? They will still have to start where you began, and take the time it took you to get where you are. You will just be that much further ahead, and be enjoying the benefits and rewards sooner than they will. You will have the success you desire and live your dreams. Many others have and already are. It’s just a matter of adding your name to that list, and your presence to that Circle of Champions.
ACN Executive Team Trainer
Have you subscribed to Your Business Assistant (YBA) to manage your ACN business? Here is an infographic that describes all of the benefits that YBA offers to you to make managing your business a breeze!
ACN Tip: Utilize Your Sponsor and Upline
“Leadership is a 24/7 role, not just a role for when someone is watching.”
The advantage of your ACN business is that you have resources, whether they are your sponsor or upline, who are financially tied to your success. Therefore, whether you have just begun your business or have been an IBO for a while, look to your upline for assistance. Be an observer of your mentor’s success in the ACN business world.
Watch and learn. Take time to enlist your sponsor’s knowledge in the business to grow your own knowledge. Keep your upline informed of your business growth and ask for recommendations, books to read, audio tapes to listen to and always follow through with excitement. It is contagious!
ACN SVP and Circle of Champions Member Michael Maser
Stay tuned for future installments of Michael’s tips for success! Learn more about ACN Independent Business Owner Michael Maser.